What is the process of cancelling an order placed?
Anyone can cancel the order before it has been packed at our warehouse. In case your order has been shipped, one can decline it at the time of delivery. The refund will be processed soon in the stipulated account.
How can one apply for a coupon on an order?
One can apply for a coupon on the cart page before an order is placed. Under the apply discount code, the complete list of unused and valid coupons is listed.
What is the process of purchasing a blessings gift card?
- You can purchase the gift card by following the simple steps below: • Select or enter the Gift Card • Then log to on 'Buy Gift Card' option • Enter recipient email address • Make payment using the options on screen like credit card, debit card or net banking • On successful payment, the Gift Card details will be sent to the registered email address.
- How to use a blessings Gift Card?
- Firstly, in the checkout page, enter your 16 digit Gift card number and 6 digit PIN. The purchase amount will be deducted from your Gift Card's available balance. Follow the following steps to redeem the gift card: 1. Click on ‘Place Order’ 2. Once you confirm the address, click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ 3. Select ‘Gift Card’ from ‘Other Payment Options’ 4. Punch in your 16 digit gift card code and 6 digit PIN 5. Click on ‘Apply’ to transfer the balance.
What should one do if he or she had not received the e-mail with Gift Card details?
What should one do if he or she had not received the e-mail with Gift Card details? For Gift cards issued by Blessings, the sender can forward the Gift card e-mail, from 'My Orders' section of his/her Blessings account. The Sender has to also verify a few details mentioned below: 1. Confirm if the recipient email address entered is precise. 2. Confirm that the Gift Card is not in your Spam/Junk inbox. If you have not received the Gift Card details ordered from the different dealer, please contact the sender, who can resend the copy of the e-mail received while purchasing the Gift Card.
Does Blessings Gift Cards expire?
Yes, the Blessings Gift Card will expire within 12 months from the date of issue.
When is the Blessings Card sent to the recipient?
The Gift Card emailed to the recipient within 24 hours of the order being placed. In case the Gift Card has not arrived within a notable time-frame please ensure to check e-mail 'Spam/Junk' inbox before contacting Blessings Customer Care Team.
What is received by the recipient upon sending a request for Blessings issued Gift Card?
On the date of your purchase, an email is sent to the recipient that contains 16 digit card number, 6 digit PIN, card value, sender name, instructions to redeem and more details to use it.
What can I do to ensure that the Gift Card is delivered to the recipient?
We are an ethical company following fair practices. We ensure successful delivery of the Gift Card on the registered email id. Ensure correct email is provided while registration.
• What needs to be done if I need to return something I purchased with my Gift Card?
- In such cases, the partial or full Payment made through Gift Card will be refunded to the same Gift Card.
• If you have received a Gift Card, you are eligible to use only one Gift Card in only one transaction.